Monday, January 1, 2018

2018: a New Year and a New Introduction to the Blog

I've had this blog since 2011, 7 years this year, but I've been rather negligent over the past few years. So much has happened since I started it and since this isn't a lifestyle or personal blog, I'm not going to share any of that. One of the exciting changes in my life, however, is my pursuit of a PhD! I'm in my second year of a Classics program with a focus on Mediterranean Archaeology.

I want to revamp this blog as place for me to research and write. While I still will focus on history here, I will be geared more towards the ancient world. I also want to talk about my graduate experience a little, the ups and downs. I don't know if anyone will read this. I'm not sure I will even care if anyone does. I just want an outlet and some extra practice writing,  pursuing some topics of interest.

VL